Looking for the best MCN for small channels to earn more money, then you came to the right place.
Today in this article we will talk about the 6 best MCN networks for small youtube channels.
If you are a new YouTuber then you have to read this post to know about the 6 best MCN platforms that may help for small channels to grow big.
ALSO READ: 18 proven ways on How to make 10 dollars a day?
Let’s start this article from the beggining question what is MCN?
What Is MCN?
Multi-Channel Network (MCN) is a third party network that mainly works with multi-channels and content creators.
Simply MCN is a type of network which works as similar to adsense. MCN networks pays you amount for advertising in your youtube channel which is similar to adsense.
Benifits Of Using MCN:
- Access to production equipment and editing facilities.
- Some MCN pays you better revenue share as compared to AdSense.
- Channels affiliated with an MCN are sometimes promoted across the breadth of the network.
- MCN may help your channel to reach more audience and get more engagements.
Dis-Advantages Of Using MCN:
- Some MCN networks may pay you less than AdSense pays you.
- Some MCN networks may have a contract for a year or 2 years.
- So many restrictions for content creators and also for businesses.
Should Your Youtube Channel Work With An MCN:
My option is to use AdSense. Adsense is one of the best platforms to earn money from youtube.
For some youtube channels MCN may work and for some channels it may not work.
You have to do an experiment on that whether MCN pays you more revenue or AdSense pays you more revenue.
The revenue from MCN and AdSense may vary it depends on your youtube channels category and you have to do an experiment on that on your own.
ALSO READ: Do you know How much do stock photographers make?
Benifits Of Using AdSense:
- Most trusted platform on youtube to earn money from your youtube channel.
- No contract needed and you can leave at any time.
- More number of quality advertisers are present at AdSense.
- Most of the YouTubers use Google AdSense.
Dis-Advantages Of Using Adsense:
- You have to be careful that Youtube may disable your AdSense if you don’t follow Youtube AdSense policies.
- High payment threshold $100.
- AdSense pays you only via bank tranfer no other payment method.
Should Your Youtube Channel Work With AdSense:
As I mentioned above that you have to do experiment on your own that whether AdSense pay you more money or MCN pays you more money.
Make sure that while you are doing experiments don’t join in MCN networks that have a contract for 1 or 2 years.
6 Best MCN For Small Channels:
Now we will see the 6 best MCN networks that help for small youtube channels.
Among all MCN networks, Freedom is one of the best networks for a small youtube channel.
They also offer you to use copyright free music in your videos. Freedom offers you affiliate products to promote those products and earn a commission from them.
They also offer some sponsorships to their partner’s to earn some more money.
Requirements Needed To Approve In Freedom:
- Must follow all youtube requirements and policies.
- Minimum of 5,000 subscribers.
- 1,00,000 views in the last 30 days.
If your channel meets the above requirements then you can apply for freedom and in a short period of time, they will review and approve your youtube channel.
As we come to revenue share Freedom may take 40% of your revenue and you will get 60% of your total revenue.
As a similar AdSense also took 45% of your AdSense revenue and you will get a 55% revenue share in your total revenue.
For Example if a advertiser pays $100 to show ad in your youtube channel then in that $100, Google will keep $45 and you will get $55 as your earnings.
How good is it but every thing will has Pros and Cons. So let’s see the pros and cons of using Freedom MCN network.
- Pays more than the AdSense as 60% of revenue share.
- No minimum payments. If you earn $1 then you can get paid.
- Pays every week on Wednesday.
- They also pay you via referral program as a %15 commission in the earnings of whom you refer. You may get that referral amount for a year.
- No lock-in contract.
- High number of subscribers required as compared to AdSense.
- Minimum of 1,00,000 views in the last 30 days. Small channels may not get that many views.
As you see the pros and cons on the above section and after that you have to choose whether you go with freedom MCN network or not.
2. Curse: Union For Gamers:
Curse: Union For Gamers is also one of the best MCN network for both small channels as well as the big youtube channels.
As Curse: Union For Gamers may offer you some pretty great deals and features.
This MCN network is mainly working with gaming youtube channels. If your youtube channel is under the gaming category then Curse: Union For Gamers is one of the best options for your small youtube channel.
Now let’s see the requirements needed to approve your youtube channel in Curse: Union Of Gamer.
Requirements Needed To Approve In Curse: Union Of Gamers:
- Minimum of 1000 subscribers.
- 4,000 views or 8,000 views to your channels in the last 30 days.
- Must have to follow all youtube requirements and policies.
If your youtube channel is under the gaming category and meets all the requirements needed in the Curse: Union Of Gamers then you can apply for this MCN network.
As we come to revenue share Curse may took very low revenue share from your earnings as compared to other MCN networks.
Curse: Union Of Gamers may take only 10% of your revenue share and you will get a 90% revenue share as your earnings.
For example, if an advertiser gave $10 to Curse: Union Of Gamers to place an ad in your youtube channel then you will get $9 as your earnings and Curse: Union Of Gamer take the remaining $1 amount.
Payments are made via paypal on 10th of every month. Payments are made 40 days after the close of every month.
It means that January payments are paid on March 10th and February payments are paid on April 10th and it continues on the same order.
If there is any holidays or weekends are there, then it may impact on the payment schedule.
The good news is that you there is no minimum payout, how much you made on each month you will get 90% revenue share.
Now let’s see the pros and cons of using Curse: Union Of Gamers whether it will help your youtube channel or not.
- You will get nearly 90% revenue share. More revenue share as compared to Google AdSense.
- No contract for years at Curse: Union Of Gamers.
- They will give you royalty-free music libraries and many more opportunities to get succeed.
- No minimum payout.
- There is only one payment method, only via PayPal.
- You need a minimum of 1,000 subscribers to get approve your channel.
- You must also need 4,000 or 8,000 views in the last 30 days.
After reading this all about Cruse: Union Of Gamer you can choose whether you are convenient with the requirements then you can apply for Cruse: Union Of Gamer to earn more money from your small youtube channel.
Fullscreen is another major MCN network, not only that it is one of the first MCN networks that founded on youtube.
Fullscreen is one of the best, oldest, and well established MCN partner network that works with youtube.
Fullscreen may also offer, many more deals and features to their partners or youtube channel owner who monetized with Fullscreen.
Now let’s see the requirements need to approve the youtube channel in Fullscreen MCN network.
Requirements Needed To Approve In Fullscreen:
- Minimum of 1,000 subscribers.
- Quality content means that HD videos and 1080p videos.
- Must need 4,000 hours watch time.
All the requirements are similar to Adsense as 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours watch time.
Fullscreen will took a revenue share of 30% from your earnings and you will get 70% revenue share.
It mean that if a adversiser is happy to give $100 to place an ad in your youtube channel then Fullscreen will take $30 and you will get remaining $70 as your earnings.
Fullscreen ads may have a slighty more CPM as compared to other normal ads. If high CPM ads are placed in your youtube channel then significantly you may get a slightly more earnings.
To get paid from Fullscreen you must have a minimum of $50 in your earnings account. Fullscreen may pays your earnings at the end of every month.
The most important thing that I don’t like in Fullscreen is lock in contract for 2 years.
It means that if you join in fullscreen then you have to be in fullscreen for 2 years and no way to come out of it and join in other MCN networks and Google AdSense.
Now let’s briefly see the pros and cons in Fullscreen MCN network.
- More revenue share 70% as compared to AdSense.
- You can access their royalty-free libraries that you can use in your videos without paying anything.
- Low payment threshold $50 as compared to AdSense.
- There is a contract of 2 years that nobody likes.
- High payment threshold $50 as compared to other MCN networks.
Fullscreen is also the best mcn for small channels but, Make the decision after completly reading about the Fullscreen MCN network.
There is a contract of 2 years if you don’t like it then you can choose other MCN network or Google AdSense to earn money from your youtube channel.
4. Maker Studio:
Maker Studio is also one of the old MCN network that works with youtube. But in the year 2015 February Maker Studio is owned by Disney.
Maker studio is also the best mcn for small youtube channels to earn more money.
Maker studio does not focus on a particular category channels. It will give benefits to their parters equally as your youtube channel is big or small.
Now let’s see the requirements needed to approve in Maker studio.
Requirements Needed To Approve In Maker Studio:
- Minimum of 2,500 views in the last 30 days.
- Must have to follow all youtube partner programs and policies.
A very low requirements needed to approve your small youtube channel to earn more money.
But there is a contract of 1 year to get monetized with Maker studio, This thing I don’t like in most of the MCN networks.
As we come to the revenue share Maker studio will take 40% of your earnings and they will give you 60% share as your earnings.
It means that if a advertiser pays $1 for maker studio to place an ad in your youtube channel then Maker studio will take $0.4 as 40% revenue share and you will get $0.6 as 60% share a your youtube earnings.
If your video content is good enough then Maker studio will share and promote your youtube channel in their network.
There is a minimum of $50 as payment threshold and they will pay you at the end of every month.
Now let’s see the pros and cons of Maker studio as a MCN network.
- More revenue share 60% as compared to AdSense.
- Low view threshold as 2,500 views in the last 30 days.
- 1 year lock-in contract.
- High minimum payout as compared to other MCN networks.
Maker studio has a 1-year lock-in contract that most people don’t like to monetize their youtube channel in Maker studio.
If you are comfortable with those requirements and lock-in contracts then you can apply for Maker studio and earn more money.
As we come to Pingnetwork it is one of the newest MCN networks that started working with youtube recently.
Ping network is also of the best mcn for small channels and it also works for big channels.
Ping network is India’s largest MCN network that works with both small youtube channels and big youtube channels.
Now we will see the requirements needed to approve your youtube channel in the Ping network.
Requirements Needed To Approve In Pingnetwork:
- At least 1,000 views in the last 30 days.
- No copyright strike on your youtube channel.
- Quality content and regular video uploads.
- Must meet and follow all youtube content policies.
Ping network does not look for any specific category of youtube channels. It will approve gaming channels, Tech channel, Food channel, Fashion channel,…….etc.
Ping network partners can access their large music libraries to use in the videos.
As we come to payments I don’t know the minimum payout of the Ping network, it does not mention anywhere.
And the payments are made on the 15th of every month as 60 days cycle. It means that your November payments are paid on January 15th and your December payments are paid on February 15th as it follows the same order.
Ping network will pay via Paypal, Bank transfer, and Cheque.
Now let’s see the pros and cons of Ping network.
- Very low 1,000 views needed to approve.
- Ping network pays via Paypal, Bank transfer, and cheque.
- Payments are paid on the 15th of every month.
- It is a new MCN network that we cannot trust it completly.
- Payments are paid after 60 days.
After reading completly about ping network make a decision whether you will join or not.
My opinion is not to join in Ping network because it is new to this MCN network and we don’t know how it will pay. There are only 2,500 youtube channels that are monetized with the Ping network which is not a big number.
UvFlix is a new MCN network that is similar to the Ping network. UvFlix is also the best mcn for small channels.
If you join in this MCN network then you can get Copyright-free music & Video footage that you can use in your youtube videos.
Now we will see the requirements needed to approve your youtube channel in UvFlix.
Requirements needed to approve in UvFlix:
- Minimum of 1,100 subscribers on your channel.
- 4,000 hours watch time.
- Quality content and must follow all youtube requirements.
- Your youtube channels must be at least 1 month old.
As we come to revenue share UvFlix will pay you 75% of the advertiser pays to UvFlix as your earnings.
UvFlix will pay your earnings in between 25 – 30th of every month and they will pay via Direct Bank transfer, Paypal, and many other methods.
Now let’s see the pros and cons of UvFlix.
- UfFlix will pay you 75% revenue share which high as compared to Google AdSense.
- More payment methods as compared to AdSense.
- You can access their copyright free music & video footage for you to use in your youtube videos.
- New MCN network as we cannot trust.
- High number of subscribers 1,100 needed to your youtube channel which is high as compared to Google AdSense.
My opinion is that don’t go with new MCN networks and lock-in contract MCN networks.
There are some MCN networks that there is no lock-in contract and oldest that you can choose.
Now we will see whether you really need an MCN network to earn money from your youtube channel.
Do You Really Need An MCN To Earn Money From Youtube:
Before you join in MCN networks whether it is big or not, think about it whether you really need it.
For every youtube channel, google will help to monetize their channel with some requirements whether it is a small or big channel.
Google AdSense one of the best way to monetize your youtube channel to earn money from youtube.
You really does not need a MCN network to monetize your youtube channel. If you earn $200 from Google AdSense via your youtube channel then if you join in any MCN network you may earn between $150 – $200 or a till bit more as $210.
You cannot earn more than that Google AdSense is one of the most trusted ad networks in this world.
So try to use Google AdSense to monetize your youtube channel.
FAQ’s On Best MCN Networks For Small Channels:
What is the best MCN network for small youtube channels?
The best MCN network for small youtube channels is Freedom.
How much can I earn from MCN networks?
You will earn as similar to Google AdSense and some times you may also earn less than AdSense and some times a little bit more than AdSense.
Can I use the MCN network if my Google AdSense is disabled?
No, you cannot use any MCN network if your AdSense is disabled.
Minimum payout for MCN networks?
The minimum payment threshold is not fixed for MCN networks.
It varies from one MCN network to other MCN network. All MCN networks will not have same payment threshold.
After reading this post about 6 best MCN networks for small youtube channels, you will get some idea about MCN networks.
Whether which MCN network is good and which is bad. Make a choice after reading this post.
If you like this article about 6 best MCN networks then please share this article with your friends and family members and also share in all your social media accounts.
My name is Krishna, and I am the founder of the Vilesolid.com website. This website mainly focuses on Earn money online, Hosting details, Blogging information, Affiliate information, and AdSense approval tricks and tips.
8 thoughts on “6 Best MCN For Small Channels: What No One Is Talking About”
I blog quite often and I really appreciate your information. The article has truly
peaked my interest. I’m going to bookmark your blog
and keep checking for new information about once a week.
I opted in for your Feed too.
Thank you, For your love and support.
I simply needed to thank you so much once more.
I am not sure the things I would’ve gone through without the type of tips and hints revealed by you relating to that
area of interest. It seemed to be a difficult problem for
me, nevertheless spending time with a skilled tactic you
dealt with the issue forced me to jump over joy.
I am thankful for this support and in addition hope
that you find out what an amazing job you are always undertaking instructing the
mediocre ones through your webpage. I know that you
haven’t got to know all of us.
Hey, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog site in Firefox, it looks fine but
when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
Other then that, amazing blog!
Thank you for reporting, but when I have examined in Internet Explorer it looks fine.
Very good written information. It will be supportive to everyone who usess it, as well as me. Keep doing what you are doing – i will definitely read more posts.