Search Engine Optimization ( SEO ) Complete Guide For Beginner’s In 2020:
What is Search Engine Optimization ( SEO )?
Search Engine Optimization is the process of ranking a website high in the search engine without using any money, With the help of SEO a website will get free organic traffic and it will come top result by searching a certain keyword.
Every single day over 2 million posts is publishing from WordPress and from blog nearly 24 blog posts are publishing per second.
This is a very high number and the competition is so high to reach a website top in search engines.
SEO is not about design, backlinks or any other. It’s all about the optimization of your content to reach the top in web searches.
Overview About SEO:
Nearly 80% of people will use google for searching. In that only 6% of people will go to the 2nd page in google, the remaining 74% of people will see or click the websites on the first page and in that 74% over 67% of people will only click the first five website results in google.
For the ranking of these, all websites SEO is the only key used by Google to rank the websites from top to bottom.
Since there are lots of ways to work on SEO to get the best results.
By writing an on-page SEO article or post you can boost your website ranking in search engines.
How To Write On-Page SEO Article:
1. You have to choose a keyword related to your content by having low competition. For keyword research, you can use free keyword tools like Ubersuggest, Thehoth, Wordstream…….etc.
2. After choosing a good keyword you have to write a good attractive title for your post. You must have to include the keyword in that title.
3. You must have to include the keyword in the post’s URL.
4. Must include your keyword 1 or 2 times in our post first and last paragraph.
5. You must have to link other pages on your website by using a relevant keyword related to that page on your post.
If you follow these 5 steps you can get organic traffic to your website by ranking the post in all search engines with the help of SEO.
By using off-page SEO the website will rank fast in google and all other search engines.
1. Off-page SEO mainly work on link building and local SEO.
2. By sharing the content in all social media like Facebook, Instagram, …….etc. then the website will get traffic from social media websites.
3. By building backlinks then the website will automatically rank in google and all other search engines.
4. Commenting on another website will also drive some amount of traffic to your website.
By using both On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO then the website will rank easily on google.
There are two types of SEOs:
1. White Hat SEO
2. Black Hat SEO
1. White Hat SEO:
There are some rules and regulations in SEO. By obeying the rules if we do SEO and rank our website in search engines it is white hat SEO.
These are some examples of White hat SEO:
1. Quality Content and Quality Service
2. By using keyword-rich meta tags
3. The website must be mobile-friendly.
4. The website must have to maintain a good loading speed.
5. The website must have to navigate easily.
Most of the websites will follow the white hat SEO for increasing their ranking in google search.
2. Black Hat SEO:
Black hat SEO is completely opposite of White hat SEO. Black hat SEO websites will brake the rules of SEO and rank their websites in search engines.
Black hat SEO will affect the website health. When Google found that type of websites the ranking will become low and become worse.
These are some examples of Black Hat SEO:
1. Black hat SEO websites will not have Quality content and service.
2. These websites don’t keyword-rich meta tags.
3. These type of websites is slow and took a long time to open or loading.
4. These websites can’t navigate easily.
5. Using purchasing backlinks.
Black Hat SEO is too risky and it will affect the website ranking in google and by using black hat SEO google algorithms will work less likely.
My name is Krishna, and I am the founder of the Vilesolid.com website. This website mainly focuses on Earn money online, Hosting details, Blogging information, Affiliate information, and AdSense approval tricks and tips.